- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1½ ground beef
- ¼ c. onion, chopped
- ¼ c. green pepper, chopped
- 15 oz. can Sloppy Joe sauce
- 8 oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 c. biscuit baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. milk
How to Make It
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef, onion and green pepper; drain.
- Stir in sauce. Spoon mixture into a greased 13"x9" baking pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl, stir together remaining ingredients just until blended.
- Spoon over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes, until golden. Cut into squares.