- Yield: 4 Servings
- 8 tbsp Sag aloo
- 1 x 500 g portion of Brilliant basic bread dough
- Plant-based milk, for glazing
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Chopped coriander, to garnish
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 210°C/190°C Fan/400°F/gas 6.
- Press flat the proved dough to a 1–2 cm (½–¾in) thickness. Spoon the sag aloo into the centre and wrap it up like a parcel, being sure to seal in the curry with no leaks. Once you have sealed it, turn it over so that the folds are underneath and the top is smooth. Place on a baking tray or lined bread tin, and brush the top with a little plant-based milk. Scatter the cumin seeds over the top, and bake for 30–40 minutes.
- Serve warm sprinkled with coriander.