- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- Chef Belinda Everyday Spice Blend or all-purpose seasoning, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 to 5 shallots, peeled
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 peaches, unpeeled and quartered
- Handful of thyme sprigs
- ¼ cup white wine
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken. Season on both sides with spice blend and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle all over with oil. Spread the shallots, garlic, peaches, and thyme all around chicken and add the wine.
- Bake for 45–60 minutes, depending on size of breasts, until temperature reaches 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.