- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 450 ml basic tomato Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 200 g pitted black olives, halved
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 45 ml chopped fresh coriander
- 500 g Basic Grilled Fish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedge, for serving
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
- Mix all the ingredients together, except the fish and seasoning.
- Place the fish into an ovenproof dish and pour over the tomato and olive sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve piping hot with lemon wedge to squeeze over.