- Yield: 6 Servings
- 10½ ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups diced cooked turkey
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 16 ounce package frozen Tater Tots
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Mix together soup and milk in a bowl until smooth. Stir in turkey and vegetables. Pour turkey mixture into an ungreased 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Arrange tater tots on top. Bake 40 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake 5–10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.