- Yield: 8 Servings
- 8 medium-sized baking apples
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped dates
- 3 Tbsp chopped pecans
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup water
How to Make It
- Wash, core, and peel top third of apples.
- Mix dates and chopped nuts with honey. Stuff into centers of apples where cores had been.
- Set apples upright in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour melted coconut oil evenly over each apple.
- Add water around inside edge of cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low 4–6 hours or on High 2–3 hours, or until apples are as tender as you like them.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.