- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 lb. smoked beef sausage, sliced
- ¼ c. butter
- 4 c. cooked chicken, cubed
- 16 oz. pkg. frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
- 16 oz. pkg. bowtie pasta, cooked
How to Make It
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, sauté sausage in butter until browned. Add chicken to skillet with sausage; stir well. Transfer sausage mixture to an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan; add mixed vegetables, onion, celery and green pepper.
- Top with cheese; cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender and cheese is melted. To serve, ladle sausage mixture over cooked pasta.