Oats cooked with onion, basil leaves and black olive!
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Heat olive oil in large non-stick pan. Stir in onion and sauté until golden-brown. Add in black olives and basil leaves. Cook for a minute.
- Then, add in rolled oats, 4 cups of water, salt and pepper. Cover the pan with a lid and let it simmer over low heat until water evaporates completely.
- Once ready, pour the oats into serving bowl. Serve hot!