Colorful carrot crackers made with bell pepper and nuts.
- 1/3 soaked sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp ground pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup soaked cashews
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 carrot peeled
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 coconut
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- Pinch of white ground pepper
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Water when needed
How to Make It
- Soak the sesame seeds and set them aside.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into a food processor and process well.
- Put the mixture and the sesame seeds into a bowl and mix well.
- Spread on a dehydrator sheet in a thin layer. Dehydrate for 14 hours or more for crunchiest taste.
- Keep it in an air sealed bag afterwards.