- Yield: 12 Servings 2 quiche bites per
- 1 cup (4 ounces) fat-free shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- ½ cup diced cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 0.66 cups fat-free milk
- 2 eggs
- 0.33 cup pancake & baking mix
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 0.12 teaspoon black pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat two (12-cup) mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix cheese, broccoli, chicken, and onion. Divide mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- In another bowl, beat milk, eggs, baking mix, salt, and pepper until smooth. Pour evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from muffin tins.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.