- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 lb chorizo sausage, sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 scallions, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup peas (usually thrown in for the kids) (optional)
- 1½ cups mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 lb pasta (ziti or rotelle work well)
How to Make It
- Cook pasta till al dente according to manufacturer’s recommendation.
- In a large nonstick pan, cook chicken and chorizo with the salt, pepper, onion and garlic, until cooked through.
- Add the remaining vegetables and wine and cook another 5 minutes. Stir in Alfredo sauce and heat through. Toss with pasta.