- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (¾ pound)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head romaine, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
How to Make It
- Rub the chicken with 1 tablespoon of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast on a rimmed baking sheet at 400°F until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Shred the chicken.
- Toss the romaine with the vinegar and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Top with the eggs, avocado, bacon, blue cheese, and chicken.