- Yield: 8 MEDIUM-LARGE CRÊPES
- 0.66 cup (80 grams) chickpea flour
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 0.66 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Nonstick cooking spray
How to Make It
- In a blender or food processor, process the flour, salt, eggs, milk, and olive oil until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and lightly spray it with cooking spray. Whisk the crêpe batter slightly.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter into the pan, quickly tilting in all directions to cover the bottom of the pan. Cook for about 45 seconds, until just golden at the edges. With a spatula, carefully lift an edge of the crêpe to test for doneness; it should be golden brown on the bottom and able to be shaken loose from the pan. Turn the crêpe over and cook for 15 to 30 seconds, until golden brown.
- Transfer the crêpe to a clean kitchen towel to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining batter, spraying the skillet and adjusting the heat as necessary between batches, stacking cooled crêpes between sheets of waxed paper to prevent sticking.
- Fill each crêpe with a filling of your choice and fold in half, into quarters, or roll up.