- Yield: 5 Servings 2 enchiladas each.
- 2 c. cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 c. green pepper, diced
- 16 oz. jar picante sauce, divided
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 10 inch flour tortillas
- 16 oz. pkg. Mexican pasteurized process cheese spread, cubed
- ¼ c. milk
- 2¼ oz. cans sliced black olives, drained
- Garnish: salsa, guacamole, sour cream
How to Make It
- In a skillet over low heat, cook and stir chicken, green pepper, one cup picante sauce and cream cheese until smooth.
- Spoon ¼ cup of chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan; set aside.
- In the same skillet over low heat, cook and stir cubed cheese spread with milk until melted and smooth; spoon over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle olives on top; spoon remaining picante sauce over enchiladas.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream on the side.