- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 5 cups uncooked medium egg noodles (10 oz)
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (from 12-oz bag), thawed, drained
- 6 medium green onions, sliced (6 tablespoons)
- 1 container (8 oz) garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1½ cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons French-fried onions (from 2.8-oz can), if desired
How to Make It
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Cook mixed vegetables and green onions in skillet about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in cream cheese and milk until blended. Stir in chicken, garlic salt and pepper; cook until hot.
- Stir in noodles; cook until hot. Sprinkle with French-fried onions.