- Yield: 8 Servings
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup frozen nondairy whipped topping, at room temperature
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits with juice, drained
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 (15-ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Add the whipped topping and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula just until combined. Stir in the pineapple, grapes, apple, marshmallows, and coconut. Gently fold in the mandarin oranges.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. The salad will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.