- Yield: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 5½ oz (150 g) thick Greek-style yogurt
- 4½ oz 1 cup (125 g) granola
- 4 dried apricots
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 large strawberries (or any fruit that’s in season), chopped
How to Make It
- Place a dollop of yogurt in a dessert glass, followed by a third of the granola, then another dollop of yogurt, followed by the apricots and a drizzle of honey.
- Add another third of the oats, then the rest of the yogurt. Finish with the rest of the oats, the strawberries and a final drizzle of honey.