- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 (3-oz) boneless turkey breast fillets
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ½ cup baby carrots
How to Make It
- Rinse the turkey fillets under running water and pat dry.
- Steam the turkey fillets in a steamer with the chicken broth and water for 25 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the baby carrots to the steamer bowl with the turkey. Lay the rosemary around the turkey fillets.
- When the timer shuts off, remove the steamed turkey and carrots, taking care to wear oven mitts and standing back to avoid any excess steam.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.