- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine
- ½ cup butter, cut into pieces
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
How to Make It
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat butter and whipping cream over medium heat, stirring frequently, until butter is melted and mixture starts to bubble. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
- In large bowl, toss fettuccine with sauce until well coated. Sprinkle with parsley.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.