- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 each small carrots, peeled
- ¼ tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 2 each medium oranges, peeled
- 2 cups, loosely packed chopped kale, stems removed
- 2 each medium green apple, cored
- 1½ cups filtered water
- ½ cup ice- 1 cup or filtered water
- sea salt to taste
- Small broccoli florets, garnish
How to Make It
- Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high powered blender.
- Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until smooth. Garnish
- Top each glass off with a small broccoli floret, then serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.