- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 red onions, cut into rounds
- 1 fennel bulb, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 small Italian sausage links (about 1½ pounds)
- 6 cups spinach
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
How to Make It
- Combine the red onions and fennel with 1 tablespoon of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper; grill, along with the sausages, over medium-high heat, turning, until cooked, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Toss the grilled vegetables with the spinach, vinegar, the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Top with the sausages and blue cheese.