- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 package (20 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 cups fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves (from 3-oz container)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup chopped drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
How to Make It
- Cook ravioli as directed on package, Drain and return to pan. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in blender or food processor, place parsley, basil, garlic, ½ cup of the cheese, ¼ cup of the walnuts, the oil and broth. Cover and blend on medium speed about 3 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape sides, until almost smooth.
- Add basil mixture to cooked ravioli in pan; toss to coat. To serve, spoon onto serving platter; garnish with bell peppers and the remaining ½ cup walnuts. Serve with remaining ½ cup cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.