- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1½ lb uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp, thawed if frozen, tail and shells removed
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or ½ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
How to Make It
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook remaining ingredients in oil 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until shrimp are pink; remove from heat.
- Toss fettuccine with shrimp mixture in skillet.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.