- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1½ pounds carrots, chopped
- ½ cup roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 lamb loin chops (1½ inches thick; about 2½ pounds total)
- Chopped roasted almonds and fresh cilantro leaves, for serving
How to Make It
- Steam the carrots until soft, 10 to 12 minutes. Puree with the roasted red peppers, oil, lemon juice, and cayenne in a food processor until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with ½ teaspoon salt.
- Season the lamb with ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Cook, covered, in a grill pan over medium-high heat, 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Serve the lamb over the puree, topped with almonds and cilantro.