- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
- 1 cup cranberries, washed and drained
- ½ tsp grated fresh ginger
- ¾ cup water, divided
- 4 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
How to Make It
- Place the cranberries, ginger, and ½ cup of the water in a small saucepan. Cook on medium for about 5 to 6 minutes. Gently mash the cranberries.
- Stir in the sugar, lemon juice, and remaining water. Bring to a boil, stirring. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Pour into a serving bowl and place in the freezer until the sorbet is just starting to freeze, about 30 minutes.
- Process in a blender or food processor until smooth. Freeze again.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.