For perfect wedges, run a knife under hot water, dry it off, then slice.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- 1 (16-oz.) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- ½ cup butter
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°. Press cookie dough into bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place 1 cup powdered sugar, peanut butter, ¼ cup water, and 2 Tbsp. melted butter in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add remaining 2 cups powdered sugar, beating until moistened. (Mixture will be crumbly.)
- Firmly press peanut butter mixture into cookie crust.
- Combine chocolate morsels and ½ cup butter in a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until chocolate and butter melt, stirring until smooth; pour over peanut butter mixture, spreading to edges of crust. Chill 3 hours or until chocolate is firm. Cut into wedges.