- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup grated Cheddar (4 ounces)
- Fresh cilantro, sour cream, and chopped avocado, for serving
How to Make It
- Combine the corn, onion, lime juice, and jalapeño. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tortilla chips on a foil-lined baking sheet. Top with the Cheddar. Bake at 400°F until the cheese melts, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve topped with the corn salsa, cilantro, sour cream, and avocado.