Papaya, in addition to being a low-fodmap fruit, is also excellent for digestion: it contains enzymes that actively aid in digestion. I added some tropical coconut flavor to make this taste like a treat this was a favorite of my taste testers.
- Yield: 1 Servings
- ½ cup papaya chunks
- 1 cup lactose-free yogurt
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
How to Make It
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add up to ½ cup of water to thin out, if needed.