Delicious and refreshing with an easy taste, this is a white sauce made with coconut and fresh white mushrooms.
- 1-2 zucchini (optionally you can use seaweed, turnip or coconut noodles)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup carrot noodles
- 1 cup marinated mushrooms
- Fresh white ground pepper
How to Make It
- Shred the zucchini and the carrot with a noodle maker tool, sprinkle with salt and let it on a towel for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the fresh mushrooms in chunks and marinate them for 1 hour.
- Serve with warm Asian white sauce.
- Mix very well all the ingredients and let them stay all together for 5 minutes before serving.