- Yield: 2 Servings
- 6 each medium plums, pitted
- ¼ tsp finely grated orange zest
- 2 each medium oranges, peeled
- 1 each medium banana
- 2 tbsp raw chopped pecans
- ¼ cup filtered water
- ½ cup ice-1 cup or filtered water
- Plum slices, for garnish
How to Make It
- Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until smooth. For Garnish
- Place a slice of plum on the edge of each glass, and then serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.