- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 4 zucchini, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 1½ pounds small Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 cups trimmed watercress
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 8 ounces burrata (or fresh mozzarella), torn
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
How to Make It
- Toss the zucchini and potatoes with 3 tablespoons of the oil and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake on a rimmed baking sheet at 375°F until tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Top the watercress with the pine nuts, basil, burrata, and roasted vegetables. Drizzle with the vinegar and the remaining tablespoon of oil. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.