- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1½ cups water
- 1 pouch (9 oz) creamy three-cheese cooking sauce
- 1½ cups uncooked bow-tie (farfalle) pasta
- 2 cups deli rotisserie chicken cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¾ cup frozen sweet peas
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sliced fresh basil, if desired
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired
How to Make It
- In 10-inch skillet, heat water, cooking sauce and pasta to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken, frozen peas and Italian seasoning. Cover; simmer 5 to 7 minutes longer or until pasta is tender and peas are bright green. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Remove from heat. Let stand a few minutes; sauce will thicken as it stands. Garnish with basil. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.