- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 1½ pounds new potatoes, halved if large
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 ounces cured chorizo, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
- Toss the potatoes with the oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast at 425°F until tender, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cook the chorizo and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until the onion is soft, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Beat the eggs with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper, add to the skillet, and cook, stirring, until set but still soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with chives and serve with the potatoes.