Slow cookers first started to appear on store shelves in the late 1960s, and it wasn’t long before they made their way into homes across America. When they first appeared on the scene, they opened up so many options for home cooks, including allowing party hosts the chance to serve up their favorite party meatballs while keeping them toasty warm all evening long.
- Yield: 48 meatballs
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 (24-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1½ cups grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 pounds frozen meatballs
- Lightly coat the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add the barbecue sauce, grape jelly, and Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
- Add the meatballs and stir to coat completely.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 hours on High or 8 hours on Low. Spoon onto a serving platter, stick a toothpick in each meatball, and serve.