- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 16 oz 1 package spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 pasteurized eggs, beaten, or ¾ cup fat-free egg product
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Freshly ground pepper, if desired
How to Make It
- Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package; return to pan.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook garlic and bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp; drain.
- In small bowl, mix eggs, oil, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, the Romano cheese, parsley and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add bacon mixture and egg mixture to hot cooked spaghetti. Cook over low heat, tossing constantly, until egg mixture coats spaghetti. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese and freshly ground pepper.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.