- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 package (7 oz) spaghetti
- ¼ cup butter or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cans (6.5 oz each) minced clams, undrained
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
- Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 1½-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook garlic in butter about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light golden. Stir in 2 tablespoons parsley and the clams. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 3 to 5 minutes.
- In large bowl, toss spaghetti and clam sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and additional parsley.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.