Egg whites and spinach leaves baked together with paprika!
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 cups egg white
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups spinach leaves, chopped
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Olive oil for greasing
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease 8 silicon muffin moulds with olive oil and keep aside.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until frothy. Add in all the remains ingredients and mix well. Pour the egg mix into prepared mould and place them in a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fork inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Once done, remove the tray from oven and place it over a wire rack to cool down a bit. Serve hot!