The best part about these meatballs is, no one would ever know they were so simple to make. These make great appetizers, but you can also serve them over sticky rice for a more filling main dish.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Cooking Time: 3 Hours
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ¾ cup grape jelly
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced (½ teaspoon)
- 1 (about 26-ounce) bag frozen fully cooked Italian-style dinner-size meatballs
- Salt and black pepper
- Cooked rice, for serving (optional)
How to Make It
- Combine the barbecue sauce, jelly, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic in a slow cooker set on Low. Stir the sauce until combined. Add the meatballs and stir until they are coated with the sauce. Cover and cook on Low for 2 to 3 hours, or until fully cooked. Stir the meatballs and turn the slow cooker to Warm until ready to serve. Season with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy as an appetizer or serve over rice for a main dish.