- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 4–6 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 5–6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh thyme leaves
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
How to Make It
- Place all ingredients into the crock and stir.
- Cover and cook on Low for 7 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.