- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Caesar salad mix
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- ¼ cup chopped cashews
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 medium green onion, finely chopped (1 tablespoon)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
- Fill 3-quart saucepan two-thirds full of water; heat to boiling. Empty pasta mix (from Suddenly Salad box) into boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together seasoning and crouton blend (from Suddenly Salad box), mayonnaise, sour cream, chutney and curry powder. Stir in turkey, cashews and raisins.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. Stir pasta into salad mixture. Spoon onto serving platter. Top with onion and cilantro. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 hour to chill.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.