- Yield: 4 Servings
- salad greens
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 lb (450 g) frozen chicken livers, thawed
- 1 tsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp whole-grain mustard
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
How to Make It
- Arrange the salad greens on serving plates.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet, add the onion, and cook for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add the chicken livers, tarragon, and mustard and cook for 3–5 minutes, stirring, until tender. Put on top of the salad greens.
- Add the vinegar, salt, and pepper to the skillet and heat, stirring constantly, until all the sediment has been lifted from the skillet. Pour the dressing over the chicken livers and serve warm.