Malvina Ruse, our regular contributor from Riga, offers for dinner, the pasta salad. Serve it warm and cold, in short, orientirueshsya for the weather.
- 300 g short pasta Penne
- 250 g zucchini
- 200 grams of boiled or smoked ham
- 12 green olives, pitted
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley or Basil
- dried oregano or marjoram
How to Make It
- Pasta to boil in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the package. The finished pasta to drain in a colander. If you want to submit the salad cold, allow the pasta to cool slightly. All the vegetables wash, dry. Tomatoes cut in half, chop the garlic and the ham cut into cubes.
- Tomatoes, garlic and ham folded in a salad bowl. Peppers and zucchini to release the seeds, cut into cubes and fry in a pan in a tablespoon of oil on low heat, stirring constantly, for 3-4 minutes.
- When the vegetables are slightly transparent and soft, the fire is off. Fried vegetables add to a bowl. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, dried herbs, pour the remaining oil and stir. Add boiled pasta, mix well. Serve in portion bowls.