- Yield: 2 Servings generous
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 cups (500 ml) sliced or cubed fresh fruit
- 1 cup (250 ml) low-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp (10 ml) honey, or to taste
- sliced or whole fresh fruit for garnish (optional)
How to Make It
- Place the 2 cups (500 ml) of fruit, yogurt, orange juice, ginger and honey in a food processor or blender.
- Pulse until smooth. Pour into glasses, garnish with sliced or whole fruit, if desired, and serve.