- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted if desired
- 0.2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic
How to Make It
- In blender or food processor, place all ingredients. Cover; blend on medium speed about 3 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula, until smooth.
- Use pesto immediately, or cover tightly and refrigerate up to 5 days or freeze up to 1 month (color of pesto will darken as it stands).
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.