- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 6-ounce boneless, skinless bass fillets, halved lengthwise through the center into 4 thin fillets
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup prepared pesto
- 1 bunch arugula, thick stems removed
- 8 slices white sandwich bread, toasted
How to Make It
- Cook the bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes; remove.
- Season the fish with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook in the bacon drippings until opaque, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Combine the mayonnaise and pesto.
- Divide the pesto mayonnaise, bacon, fish, and arugula among the bread slices to make sandwiches.