- Yield: 1 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 60 g blueberries
- 1 frozen medium banana, chopped
- 1 small handful baby spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons acai berry blend powder (optional)
- 200 g low-fat plain yoghurt
- ½ cup (125 ml) semi-skimmed milk
- 30 g natural muesli
- 20 g blueberries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon slivered almonds
How to Make It
- Place the blueberries, banana, spinach, acai berry powder (if using), yoghurt and milk in a high-powered blender and blend until well combined.
- To serve, pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl and top with muesli, blueberries, chia seeds and almonds.