Spoon sautéed shrimp over top for a really special down-south treat!
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 3 c. quick-cooking grits, uncooked
- ½ c. butter
- ½ c. whipping cream
- 1 t. salt
- 16 oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 t. pepper
- ½ c. green onions, chopped
How to Make It
- Cook grits according to package directions. Transfer grits to a large bowl; stir in butter, cream and salt. In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients except onions; mix well.
- Add cheese mixture to grits mixture; stir together. Pour into a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, until bubbly. Top with onions.