- 500-700 g pork tenderloin
- 400 g pork ribs
- 300 g smoked sausage
- 200 g pork home-made sausage
- 200 g bacon
- 500 g of sauerkraut
- 1 small head of cabbage
- 4 large bulbs
- 300 ml dry white wine or vegetable broth with lemon juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 20 juniper berries
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- The clippings remove all film. Cut the tenderloin across the grain pieces of a thickness of about 1 cm. RUB each piece with salt and pepper.
- Cut the ribs one at a time, cook under the preheated grill, turning, until Golden brown on all sides. The bacon into small cubes, onion peel and chop. In a large roaster will witopia bacon over medium heat.
- Then add the fillets, fry until crisp, place on a plate. Meanwhile, rinse the sauerkraut with cold water, press. Fresh cabbage finely shred, add salt and shake hands.
- Put in a roaster onion and sauté it until Golden brown. Put sour and fresh cabbage, ribs, bacon and tenderloin. Pour in the wine or broth.
- Season with juniper, sugar, salt and pepper, stir. Close the form with a lid and place in a preheated 180 °C oven for 1.5 hours Add in sauerkraut randomly sliced sausages and sausage and stir, if needed add water and return to the oven for 30 minutes. Serve very hot.