- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 12 oz (350 g) fresh white crabmeat, cooked and drained
- handful of baby salad leaves
- handful of fresh cilantro
- 2 pink grapefruits, peeled, segmented, and pith removed
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar pinch of sugar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix the crabmeat with a drizzle of the dressing. Divide the salad leaves and half of the cilantro between 4 individual plates, and scatter over the grapefruit segments.
- When ready to serve, drizzle the salad with the remaining dressing. Divide the crabmeat between the plates, spooning it neatly on top of the leaves. Scatter over the remaining cilantro and serve immediately.