- Yield: 8 Servings
- 8 oz. can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 c. French salad dressing
- 1.35 oz. pkg. onion soup mix
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ t. pepper
- 4 c. cooked rice
How to Make It
- In a bowl, combine cranberry sauce, salad dressing and soup mix. Spread half of the cranberry mixture in a greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer over sauce mixture. Season with pepper, then top with remaining cranberry mixture.
- Bake, covered, at 325 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced. Serve over cooked rice.